Re: Mag Wheel Lug Nuts Wanted

To: HD883HUGGR@aol.com
Subject: Re: Mag Wheel Lug Nuts Wanted
From: Peter Ficklin <pficklin@qnis.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 12:41:26 -0800
Scott, et al...
  Check with Mr. Lugnut - http://www.mrlugnut.com - I called them about
these things (3/8" x 24) in June/July, and they said they were out of
stock - but might have some later in the year.  I haven't checked back,
because I think I'm going to replace the wheel studs with TR6/TR7 7/16"
- which lug nuts are *widely* available at lots of auto parts stores.
Let me know what you find out...

Peter Ficklin
'63 & '69 Spitz