Re: Stainless GT6/Spitfire muffler/silencer for sale

To: "Bob Sykes" <stan.part@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: Stainless GT6/Spitfire muffler/silencer for sale
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@toad.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 22:58:31 -0500
Yep! just went downstairs and measured the new stock rear box..
it's for a late model (frame all the way to the rear bumper)
and it's only 22" wide. And I know it just fits. Geesshh.. I almost bought a
GT6 unit too. I wanted the higher flow rate.
Talk about lucky!

Sorry to hear it won't fit after going through all that hassle to get it
from
overseas. Bummer!

Paul Tegler
1973 MGBGT - daily driver
 http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
1980 Spitfire - in re-hab
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit80.htm
1978 Spitfire - in superb Shape
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
...and the newest toy ...
1973 Round wheel arch wire wheel Midget - just came home!
http://www.teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/index.html

wizardz@toad.net     http://www.teglerizer.com