RE: Interior color choice

To: Spitfire <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Interior color choice
From: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 10:15:54 -0800
Florida!  That's exactly what I had in mind when I posted my original reply
to this.  Having lived most of my life in South Florida I know what the
"Sunshine State" does to black cars.  We used to chuckle at the "snowbirds"
moving down there with their black (or other very dark colored) cars.  Yup,
most of the hospitals had "burn wards" set up just for owners of black cars!
:)  I also noticed a perponderance of black cars on used car lots there.

Reid
'79 Spitfire (original owner)