RE: List Convention

To: "'Craig Smith'" <CraigS@iewc.com>, "'Joe Curry'" <spitlist@gte.net>,
Subject: RE: List Convention
From: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 11:06:19 -0800
Been there.  Done that.  Too Hot.  Especially in the summer.

The weather is more moderate here in NW Oregon.  True, October - June is our
"rainy season", but then considering where our cars come from they should
feel right at home with the weather. :)   August usually has near perfect
weather here.

(And, I LOVE snow (so does my Spitfire) even though we don't get any here
except up in the mountains.)

Reid
'79 Spitfire (original owner)