Re: Fw: Weber Carb information

To: "Mike Ginter" <mginter@concentric.net>,
Subject: Re: Fw: Weber Carb information
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@toad.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 00:22:10 -0500
not sure about the original message here but you can check out
http://www.teglerizer.com/dcoe/dcoedata.htm
data of a bunch of user's, photos of user's installations,
and tweaking procedures.

Paul Tegler
1973 MGBGT - daily driver
 http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
1980 Spitfire - in re-hab
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit80.htm
1978 Spitfire - in superb Shape
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
1973 Round wheel arch wire wheel Midget in the works

wizardz@toad.net     http://www.teglerizer.com