Re: Plug Wires / Web Page

To: SpitRacer9@aol.com
Subject: Re: Plug Wires / Web Page
From: Patrick Baize <speedracre@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 1999 18:16:26 -0600
Aaron,
    Sorry , I'll make it a little more clearer.   I have 2 (Dual) SU's  that
originally came on my 1147cc motor.  The head had 2 intake ports. I have a
1296cc
with 4 intake ports, but a single stromberg.. If I can get a 67-70 Mk3 Intake, I
can install my Dual SU's onto the 1296cc motor.  Y'all might think this odd. But
I kinda enjoyed spending the weekend trying to get those things balanced :-)

Pat 63 Spitfire (Looks like a parts car)

SpitRacer9@aol.com wrote:

> I've never seen (or heard) of a 2" SU setup for a spitfire.  I Know that
> European models came with 1 1/4" or 1 1/2" SU's.   I'd be interested to see a
> Spit with 2" on it, although would probably be a little more mild than 2 45
> DCOE's.
>
> aaron

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World