Re: Altenators-part deux

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Altenators-part deux
From: nikolai jaremka <njaremka@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 04:10:14 -0800 (PST)

well, i put one into my '72 and i must say that i really enjoy
it.  when you turn the lights on, they don't dim when you slow
for a stop sign, and i'm sure it would be better for your radio
to have the extra push into it.  you have a loud system too,
right?  if you are running an amp off your radio, i'd say
definitly go for the swap.  it'll make your system much more
enjoyable.

--- Laura Gharazeddine <Laura.G@141.com> wrote:

> Well,
>
> We're really getting frustrated now. Dave says that he's
> thinking that the
> only solution-if I want to be able to drive at night or listen
> to my radio
> again, is to put a  *gasp* GM altenator in...
>
> Let's hear the opinions-good and bad...
>
> Laura G. and Nigel

=====
nikolai jaremka