Re: Slave cylinder question

To: Metallian6@aol.com
Subject: Re: Slave cylinder question
From: "Donald H. Locker" <dhl@mrdog.msl.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 21:25:54 -0400
Hi, Jamie.

Try placing your float in warm soapy water and watch for bubbles or
fuel to escape.  Not too hot; just maybe hot enough that you can't
hold your whole hand in it for more than ten seconds.  Rotate the
float about until you can see the bubbling spot on top, then rotate
that spot down to help the fuel out.  Keep the water warm enough that
stuff keeps coming out; let the float cool in between sessions out of
water so water doesn't get sucked in as the float cools.

Donald.