Re: my last word on being burned..

To: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>, spitfires <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: my last word on being burned..
From: Jim <jdeatsc1@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 17:51:30 -0400
Fred, as I said.  I was the one who was burned. If you choose to actually READ
my reply you will see that I said that everyone is entitled to their opinion.
I am apparently not allowed that privilege.
As I said, tis a clique and I object to that.
Hooray for you and Mrs. Jones.

In fact, speaking of jumping Fred, I DID take it to a chrome shop. They declined
because of it's "uncorrectable condition".  In FACT, in New York State, it costs
money to take things to the dump.  Guess I should have stayed in Idaho.

I wish you all the best and have a fun time in Florida.

Have fun people.  I shall no longer bother you with my attempts to get you to
"jump to my commands/demands.