Re: Burned on the net, exposed.

To: "Albert F Jones" <fisher@hctc.net>, "Jim" <jdeatsc1@rochester.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Burned on the net, exposed.
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 12:25:47 -0400
Elizabeth, I cannot express my thanks to you in enough kind words for
telling the entire list what a fine person you and your husband are. Again
many thanks, honesty will always be the best policy, no matter what others
try to do, you have done the proper thing by expressing your side so very
clearly.  "FT"