Re: Spitfire magazine! Guaranteed good reading??

To: "Barry Schwartz" <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Spitfire magazine! Guaranteed good reading??
From: "Sue" <suzie_bear@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 17:09:43 -0500
Great, this is the one Brad & I were trying to pass on the info about when
everything started turning topsy-turvy in the email business.

It does look like it could be a goer. Maybe I'm biased 'cos Brad sent them a
picture of my Baby blue & they liked it - didn't say they'd use it but asked
for more! Well, it's nice to feel appreciated.

If you follow the links there back to their Spitfire page
http://www.magazinepublisher.com/spitfire/index.html its got a bunch of
other stuff on it. Hopefully this will give an indication of what the mag
will be like.

They've also got a whole load of classifieds for Spits & GT6s. Noticed one
familiar name there. Might be worth a look if I decide to get another one
this side of the 'pond' and leave my Baby Blue in the UK.

Suzie & Brad
(aah, innit sweet)