Trade untitled 76 Spitfire shell for ??????

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Trade untitled 76 Spitfire shell for ??????
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 20:27:55 EDT
Hello list. Sorry to keep posting this message about my 76 Spitfire body
shell but I would really like to see it go to someone that will do something
with it. Use it for parts, make it a racer, get another title and restore it,
something. I am willing to trade for parts that I need for my 79 Spitfire or
62 Sprite. It is located in Live Oak, Florida. USA. If anybody is willing to
come and get it before the end of the month let me know. I'm not looking to
make any money on this but a british luggage rack and front air dam for my 79
Spitfire would be nice. Also need engine and maybe a tranny for my 62 Sprite.
I don't expect an engine for the shell but the first mentioned parts for my
other Spitfire would be nice. Pictures of the shell are on my website.

Jamie & Judas
1962 AH Sprite
1979 Spitfire 1500 "Judas"
1978 Olds Cutlass