Steel 13" Rims F/S

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Steel 13" Rims F/S
From: "Terry L. Thompson" <tlt@digex.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 17:46:13 -0400
I also forgot to say that each wheel also comes with a silver/greay plastic
hub-cap with the word "TRIUMPH" in blue on the center. The hub-caps are all
in good shape (no cracks or splits in the plastic but there are a few
scratches out of that silver paint these once had).

They don't actually appear to seat well on the round hole wheels, but I'm
too lazy to figure out which rims they're supposed to go with (I thought
the slotted rims were supposed to get a moon-style hubcap?).

Anyhow.
-Terry