Try again, new spitfire magazine being created

To: Triumph Spitfire Mail List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Try again, new spitfire magazine being created
From: "Bradley D. Richardson" <brichard@us.oracle.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 1999 22:04:07 -0500
Sorry if you get this multiple times, but we've tried to send it and
it's never shown up on the mail list, so here it is again.

Brad and Suzie Bear

and even contribute, it could be a very useful mag.

He's got one link in his reply to me, here's the one where I found the
initial info.

www.magazinepublisher.com/spitfire/magazine.html

which is just a page linked further down his reference below.

His e-mail address is

info@magazinepublisher.com

I have no interest in the organization, just want the info.

Suzie_Bear says Hi.

Brad Richardson