Homage to Huw Upshall

To: spitfires <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Homage to Huw Upshall
From: Jim <jdeatsc1@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 1999 18:07:50 -0400
I gotta thank one of the inspirators that got me started on this journey
down Spitfire lane.
Huw and I don't know each other but his website:
http://www.wolfenet.com/~hupshall/index.html
has got a great series on his ground up on his Spit.  He's recently
started his second one.  Check it out.
Huw's method of keeping the reader up to date on the restoration is not
unique though it is effective.  I tried to mirror his method on my
website and failed 'cause I got so carried away with the editorials.
Hopefully they will save someone some work.
BTW, if anyone is up for an engine stand for working on Spits, give
Advance Auto Parts a checkout.  They've got one that does 750 pounds and
it's $39.95.  Not a bad looking deal either.

Thanks Huw.

Rawchester, Neu Yawk
Sptifire MkII "HardWay"  FC68436L  Red, what else?