[Fwd: Fw: Interesting item on eBay web site item#175631420: Red '77 Triu

To: Spitfire Discussion Group <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Fw: Interesting item on eBay web site item#175631420: Red '77 Triumph Spitfire electric conversion]
From: Ralph Goodwin <rgoodwin@ipass.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 17:56:53 -0400
--------------C103810A7FCD2F3682267631

Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 17:55:57 -0400
From: Ralph Goodwin <rgoodwin@ipass.net>
To: wizardz <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: Interesting item on eBay web site item#175631420: Red '77
Triumph Spitfire electric conversion

Wow!  You are right that the car on E-bay has 1993 plates on it. But its  not
the car that you guys have been
helping us with for the last few months.  In the next couple of weeks I'll
update the web site so you can see
what we are doing with out electric Spit.

- Ralph
http://www.rtpnet.org/~ev/spit