Houston, Texas Spitfire Owners

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Houston, Texas Spitfire Owners
From: "D S" <triumphspitfire@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 16:44:40 CDT
I'd like to start a cruiser club for owners of Brit cars in the Houston
area.

I KNOW there are a lot of us down here. I pass several every weekend on the
highways. It's crazy for us not to take advantage of our collective
experience in repairs, and even resources of spare parts.

Besides, I'd LOVE to fill every parking spot in a Sonic (a drive-up 50s
style fast food place) with TRs and Spits!

Email me if you're near Houston (I live in Kingwood) and interested in
cruising with other Brits.  MG, Healy, Sunbeam, all are welcome...

Dan
spitfire@vonl.com

'79 Spit