Re: purchases from the suppliers.(UPS Conf. No.)

To: jdeatsc1@rochester.rr.com
Subject: Re: purchases from the suppliers.(UPS Conf. No.)
From: "Walt Fogle" <foglew@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 1999 08:05:49 PDT
Jim:

7-10 day service via UPS to your part of the conuntry from Spitbits would
not be unusual.  You might want to get the UPS tracking number from Nigel
and go to the UPS web site at http://ups.com for their tracking service.
You'll learn just where your shipment has been and currently is located.

Recently I placed an order with VB (I live in Washington state) and
requested 2 day air service.  The shipment did not arrive on time and I
learned that UPS misrouted it to Hawaii.  VB deducted the extra charges.
Sometimes it pays to do a little sleuthing.

Good luck.

Walt Fogle
'73 Triumph Spitfire 1500