He's Baaaaaaack!!!

To: <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: He's Baaaaaaack!!!
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 23:14:17 -0700
Well, I am very, unimaginably happy to say that Nigel is well and back on
the road! Dave "cleaned the wounds" so as to get the wheel to stay on and
drive it the block and a half to the shop. Two hours later, Nigel was home
(and not making any of those horrible noises, I might add) and well. I guess
the damage was much less than first thought and the difff was drilled and
fixed and VOOOOMMM!

So, hope to see a bunch of you at  Woodley Park next sunday-and at San Diego
tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone for all their kind wishes and support this last month
(almost 2 months-but, who's counting? ;-) )

Now- When are all of us west coast spitlisters gonna get together and have
our own little spit event?

Laura G. and ----Ta Daaa! Nigel! the SuperSpit!