Re: Differential breather (again!)

To: Walt Fogle <foglew@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Differential breather (again!)
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@enteract.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 1999 09:50:04 -0500
Walt,

I hope I haven't developed a "list cop" rep! ;)

Just so I don't - I only want to say that I mentioned the archives as a
help for people who didn't know about it. (Oh and uhhhh, yeah - as a
reminder to myself because, I uhhhh forgot to use it and looked foolish)
I have faith in you who do know about it to use it. Like YOU Walt. :)

Vic