Re: Rear End Stuff????

To: "Andrew Mace" <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Subject: Re: Rear End Stuff????
From: "N.A. Campiglia III" <spitdrvr@camalott.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 22:28:42 -0500
To clarify.....

The '67 in mention has a 1500 out of a '74 as well as a later tranny.  I
have done the spring and front sway bar swap sometime ago.

You say the flanges are bigger on the '76 diff??  That sucks since I just
changed the rear "U" joints last month, wish I would have picked up on those
loose stub axles then....

Do any of you know if there is an end float to these axels??

Thanks for all the help you have provided...

Nick
N.A. Campiglia III
'67 Spitfire MKIII
'74 Spitfire 1500