moving to digest mode

To: "Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: moving to digest mode
From: "Dave Terrick" <dterrick@pangea.ca>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 09:25:40 -0700
Hi All,

"The Boss" (that's me, actually)  says I've got to scale down my time on the
list(s) so I'm going Digest this weekend.

It's been fun doing stuff in real time, but time has become real, lately,
and the mailbox has been overstuffed to its' capacity once too often lately
(just try and take a few days off and leave all those messages....)

you can contact me offline at  dterrick@pangea.ca  for reference to GT6,
racing mods, or high end problems - remember I'll be following the digest.
However,  I see a great number of contributors on most topics now and doubt
that my input will be needed in most cases.

Dave T
"lurking in Winnipeg"