Re: 1956 Hillman MINX

To: larry hooven <dirty_howi@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: 1956 Hillman MINX
From: Reed Mideke <rmideke@interbase.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 10:06:12 -0700
Maybe someone on the triumphs list has already mentioned this (I am
currently only on spitfires, due to limited time), but the
alpines@autox.team.net group welcomes all rootes family. I'm sure
they'll have plenty good advice for you.

Congrats on the new aquisition.

larry hooven wrote:

> ok the po of the car had it wrong it is a minx not a manx as i had previously
> said...tow guy shows up today to take it to it's new home tonight :)...i
> understand that it shares parts with the sunbeam rapier, or tiger...that's
>what
> i would like to clear up so i can get the right catalogs for parts..

[...]
--
Reed Mideke                                        rmideke@interbase.com