Oh MY YESSSSSS!!!

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Oh MY YESSSSSS!!!
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 19:05:22 +0100
Listers, just finished installing and test driving my 64 spitfire with Joe
Curry's new camber compensator.  Talk about a difference in handling!
WOW!!  Cornering is much flatter now and much easier to control.  Just in
my short test drive I could tell that there was one heck of a difference in
handling characteristics.

Installation went smoothly and is actually quite easy to do.  My setup
worked out just right using the "standard" set of bushings and spacers as
supplied in his kit.  Overall installation time was less than 1 1/2 hours.
Definitely time and money well spent.

Now I can see why Andy Mace was able to turn in such quick lap times in
the Autocross at the VTR convention in portland with his Hardly Boys
Race Spit.  Andy, your secrets out!

Nice job Joe,  thanks!!

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)
My Triumph Web Site Http://www.141.com/triumphs (updated 4/29/99)
My Dodge Web Site Http://www.141.com/dodge (updated 4/7/99)

1964 Spitfire4 BFC25720L -- Now camber compensated!
1962 TR4 CT288L          -- 1965 TR4 CT38888LO parts car?
1959 TR3A TS41311L       -- 1959 TR3A TS53523L parts car
1951 1/2 ton Dodge Truck B-3-B-108