Re: [spitfire-enthusiast] Spitfire stuff from triumphs mail list

To: spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [spitfire-enthusiast] Spitfire stuff from triumphs mail list
From: "Bradley D. Richardson" <brichard@us.oracle.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 10:24:02 -0500
Dave,

It usually helps if you tell people where you live, at least the city
and state, or country.  We've from all over the world on this list, and
without that information, we can't tell if the shipping would be crazy
or not.

brad

===========

Victor B. Michael wrote:

> I found this in the Triumphs List (digest version)
>
> > Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 17:19:12 EDT
> > From: Triumfan@aol.com
> > Subject: Spitfire parts
> >

> >   To all Spitfire owners,
> >      I have a mass of spare spitfire parts available.  There are too many to
> > mention but e-mail me with your requests and I'll reply as soon as I'm able.
> > Most are good used parts.  I have a few new parts.  I also have a 1978
> > Spitfire in fair shape that needs a home.  If you're interested make me a
> > reasonable offer(it hasn't run since spring but has many new parts(interior,
> > alternator etc.)
> >
> >      My address is Triumfan@aol.com
> >
> >     Thanks and keep'em on the road,
> >
> >             Dave Finkelstein

> 250 FREE HOURS on America Online!  America's most popular online
> service! Try AOL *risk free* for 250 HOURS!
> CLICK HERE  http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/912
>
> eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/spitfire-enthusiast

Bradley D. Richardson      Phone:  800-862-4563, ext. 2756
Principle Consultant                    FAX:  503-220-5150
Oracle Corporation                    Pager:  503-948-8956
1000 S.W. Broadway
Suite 1200
Portland, OR  97205         E-mail: brichard@us.oracle.com