fuel injection

To: "spitfire" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: fuel injection
From: "Steven P Yezo" <steven_yezo@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 00:15:01 -0500
there are fi kits out there that use throttle bodies that look like su carbs
that are on a dual manifold. I am currently doing a fi conversion on my
TR250 that is custom made by a member in our club his company makes fi kits
and components for the major manufactures, you can also go into a multi-port
version he has done this to a spit 1500 already. so far he has done a spit,
a highly tuned TR6 both multiport, mine will use the Z-S as throttle bodies
with the tops removed and machined peices with 1 inj in each carb body,
fully prog from within the car by laptop, 3 wire O2 sensor. it is a costly
way to go tho.
I have a weber dgv on my spit much simpler if the car is stock or a daily
driver

Steve Yezo
68 TR250(soon to be TR250FI)
74 Spit 1500 weber dgv