RE: Small end bush...Help!

To: "'Dean Rayner'" <deanr@saville.co.uk>
Subject: RE: Small end bush...Help!
From: "Haynes, Mark" <mhaynes@ball.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 14:17:54 -0600
Dean- I haven't seen any reply, so I thought I'd send  my .02. NO, you don't
have to buy a new conn rod, but you should buy a new set of small end
(gudgeon pin) bushes, and have them installed and resized by a competent
machinist. Be sure he (they) know to redrill the oil hole as they normally
don't come with them, and if they do, the odds of them lining up are about
nil.
Mark Haynes
'65 Spit Racer
'62 Sprite MKII