plastic mirror mount (order)

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: plastic mirror mount (order)
From: HD883HUGGR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 13:28:54 EDT
Hi Gang.  I mentioned about 10 days ago that I'm going to bite order a few
plastic rearview mirror mount doo-dads (Spitbits, #RTC1006) and then cut the
order & sell to others who also need the little beastie.  Because my laptop
version of AOL didn't work while I was on vacation, I'm a tad tardy in this
project.
So far 2 people have reserved their doo-dad (Paul M & Andy S) so we're up to
3 total.  Cost so far comes to about $8.70 delivered ($5.85 + 1/3 of shipping
to my house + 33-cent stamp for me to send to you).  If there are 5 of us,
the price would be about $7.90; if 10, price would be about $7.10.
I'll be placing the order tomorrow.  E-mail me if you want one so I can order
the correct number.  Thanks!
Scott (& Hobbs, 77 Spit, daily driver)