Re: Triumph diet and fitness program (Was:rear sag (no LBC content)

To: "Tom Ambrose" <tambrose@tir.com>, "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Triumph diet and fitness program (Was:rear sag (no LBC content)
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 14:54:43 -0700
People always ask me how I stay so thin and keep my arms and legs
"toned"-simple! I've never had a car with power steering! (Well, except for
that rental car on vacation last year-thought it was broken-then realized it
had all the power stuff on it!)

Heel-toeing and double clutching helps with the fitness. (For an extra work
out-wear heels.) Driving in 90o weather with the heater on helps to sweat
out those  fats and toxins. For a cardio-vascular workout, raise and lower
the hood three times as quickly as possible. (Extra workout-do it on a day
when the weather can't decide to rain or not. Or raise and lower once during
a desert wind storm.)-don't forget to twist around inside trying to get all
the interior snaps snapped!

I also find a complete weekly detailing to be good on those pecs. (to stay
in shape, two spray bottle cleanings during the week are good. I prefer the
Final Inspection program very useful for this.)

Laura ("Slim") G.