GT6 parts, Spit bonnet for sale or trade

To: "spitfires-digest@autox.team.net" <spitfires-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: GT6 parts, Spit bonnet for sale or trade
From: Allen Patterson <kormanfastbmw@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 12:06:56 -0400
Bonnet for 71-80 Spit.  Original green paint, headlamp covers included.
Straight, no rust excepting 2 small spots on the headlamp shelves
(visible from the underside only).  $200.00/obo.

Here's where it gets ugly.  I've somehow ended up with 4 GT6's. I'm
committed to keeping a 72 I brought back from Arizona, the rest are more
or less up for grabs.  Let me know what you need, tell me what you'll
pay for it or TRADE for it.

Car 2
72 GT6
No bonnet, body in good shape, minimal floor and rocker rust (repair vs.
replace), no quarter rust.  Engine, trans and diff not available (a man
must have some spares!), but make an offer on these if you must and I'll
think about it.

Car 3
69 GT6+
Original car, rockers and floors pretty much gone.  Redeeming quality:
I drove it around last weekend!  Strong, non-smoking engine, tranny and
diff seemed functional and quiet.  I'll either sell this one whole or
keep it and restore it next.

Car 4
69 GT6+
Disassembled, no engine, bonnet in fair condition, everything must go.
Suspension components are available glass peened and painted if you
like.

Best Regards,
Allen Patterson
Korman Autoworks, Inc.