[Take 2] NJTA Triumph-a-Month Calendar

To: newsletters@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net,
Subject: [Take 2] NJTA Triumph-a-Month Calendar
From: Atwell Haines <carbuff@nac.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 18:44:43 -0400
Hello all,

BIG correction to the post below!

The $15 price quoted was for NJTA members.  If you wanna join, be our
guests...
otherwise the cost per calendar is:

USD $20 for non-members.

Member or not, I think the calendar will be worth the money!

Cheers,

Atwell Haines
NJTA

+++ORIGINAL MESSAGE WITH WRONG PRICE+++

This post is an announcement that the New Jersy Triumph Association is now
accepting orders for its Triumph calendar for the year 2000.

For the paltry sum of  USD $15 each plus shipping, you will be able to
enjoy full-colour pictures of our favorite automobile line, the whole year
year 'round. Think of it:  TR3 through TR6s, Spitfires, Saloons,
GT6s...even close ups of some of the mystery bits that have fallen off
Member's cars!

Order today!  They make a great gift!  Especially to MG owners!  <g>

More information and a print-and-send order form is available at:

http://www.njtriumphs.org/calendar/Calendar-00.htm

Receipt of your payment will guarantee shipment at the beginning of
December, so don't delay.

Thanks for your order,

Atwell Haines
NJ Triumph Association