Spitfire Web Links for VTR

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com
Subject: Spitfire Web Links for VTR
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@enteract.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 15:27:41 -0500
Hey Spitters,

I've volunteered to work on the VTR web site and as a result I have
begun to compile a list of Spitfire Web Sites of ANY and ALL interest to
Spitfires, regardless of club membership or country. Please send me your
URL's and any others you know of! There may be some not on this list and
won't see this or some obscure, hard to find web pages - send them to
me!

Please include the following information:

Name
City, State/Province
Country
Year
Model
Notes/Comments
Email address
Web address

Please send an email to 'vmichael@enteract.com' with the subject of "VTR
WEB LINKS" with the information and watch for news (no idea when this
will happen! :)

Thanks,

Look forward to your response!

Vic