Mk1 1147cc Spitfire engine and transmission for sale

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Mk1 1147cc Spitfire engine and transmission for sale
From: HD50EL@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 20:15:56 EDT
I have a 1147cc engine and transmission for a Mk 1 Spitfire. The engine is
disassembled, but everything is there except the exhaust manifold and
distributor. The carbs and intake are intact. The transmission is complete,
and in one piece. I am asking $350 OBO for both. I am located in Cincinnati,
Ohio, and it would have to be picked up here, as I cannot ship it.

John C. Smith

75 Spitfire