GT6 Mk1 For sale

To: Spitfire list <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: GT6 Mk1 For sale
From: Phil Johnson <gt6_man@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 18:09:09 +0100 (BST)
With much regret, I am going to sell my GT6 Mk1. What
can I say - I needed a daily driver, and my Spitfire
is too good to be subjected to another winter, and
likewise for the GT6. So I've been out and found a
decent TR7 (ducks down to avoid abuse) that will take
daily use without me thinking how many miles I'm
putting on the cars. The GT6 can be seen at:

http://www.gt6.com/triumph/regular/gt6_mk1.asp

These were taken from the Triumph World article back
in Dec '97. The car still looks as good. It has a
known history, been well maintained, and is very
original. Loads of receipts, as to be expected,
Overdrive fitted with correct column change. A very
good show car that can be driven. On the Triumph
Sports Six Club Showcar register.

Asking about 5000 UKP or nearest offers

Phil Johnson
Club Triumph (UK) Spitfire/GT6 Secretary
http://www.club.triumph.org.uk/

66 Spitfire4 Mk2 FC73949
68 GT6 Mk1 KC13299 or soon to be someone elses?
77 TR7 with some strange VIN number type thing