Re: SpiTykes; was Re: TWINS! non-lbc

To: Mike Perry <mikep@michindust.com>
Subject: Re: SpiTykes; was Re: TWINS! non-lbc
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 23:08:39 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 9 Sep 1999, Mike Perry wrote:

> Congrats...take advantage of the car/kid photo ops when the weather is still
> good.
>
> Speaking of kids....has anyone else noticed that kids are captivated by our
> spits....maybe the scale makes them likeable to the tykes?

Could be. Four years ago, one of the highlights of my daughter's sixth
birthday party turned out to be she and her little friends all frolicking
around and posing for photos with the Hardly Boys RaceSpit 4, which I'd
put out on the lawn for the occasion. My daughter has rather taken to
this car off and on since she was 2. And yes, my nearly-eight-year-old
son also love the car, along with all the Heralds, the Mayflower and the
rest of the fleet! ;-)

--Andy