RE: [spitfire-enthusiast] Exhaust systems?

To: <spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com>,
Subject: RE: [spitfire-enthusiast] Exhaust systems?
From: "David Stewart" <dstewar1@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 19:55:36 -0400
I've got a Monza exhaust on my 1500.  Don't know if there are different
models by Monza, but this one splits from the header and has dual chrome
tips on each exhaust.  It is very good, very loud, and so close to the black
plastic bumper that it is distorting the bumper above each exhaust tip!
When I swap plastic bumpers for chrome (if that's possible), I will
definitely change exhaust systems!

David