Re: Re Large Americans was Re: Spits in England (was Re: Plastic Mirror

To: Laura Gharazeddine <Laura.G@141.com>
Subject: Re: Re Large Americans was Re: Spits in England (was Re: Plastic Mirror
From: Jim <jdeatsc1@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 18:24:25 -0400
I wish for the ladies (OUR ladies) to note that I have refrained from commenting
which, as most will note, is completely out of character for me.
I must observe, however, that of the three lovely ladies who grace this list,
not ONE of them lives in the North Eastern US. California, Texas, UK, indeed.
sigh.

--
Rawchester, Neu Yawk
Sptifire MkII "HardWay"  FC68436L  Red, what else?