plastic mirror mount (again)

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: plastic mirror mount (again)
From: HD883HUGGR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 12:21:34 EDT
Hi Gang.  I'm going to bite the bullet and drop the whopping $5.85US for that
beastly little mirror mount doo-dad (Spitbits, #RTC1006).  Since the cost of
shipping one mirror mount is really the expensive part ($6), so I figure that
if anyone else needs one I'll order a bunch and then cut the order and mail
them out to you.  If 6 or 7 of us want one and we agree to split the shipping
costs, it should drop to about $7 delivered for each of the little buggers.
E-mail me directly.  I'll be placing the order in a day or two, and sending
them out on the 15th when I return to Arizona from a much-needed vacation.
Thanks!
Scott (& Hobbs, 77 Spit, daily driver)