Nice 1500 Spitfire for sale in Connecticut

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Nice 1500 Spitfire for sale in Connecticut
From: George Moore <gmoore01@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 1999 19:18:50 -0400
Spitters,
        I came across a nice, and original, 1976 1500 Spitfire for sale. I
didn't
start it or drive it, but did examine the body.
        Color is white. No luggage rack. Hood opened and closed properly. Doors
opened and closed easily, solidly, and without binding or signs of sag. The
top was down, however the owner thought it should be replaced. Mileage was
approximately 53000 miles. Driveable and currently registered in
Connecticut. All attachments for a tonneau cover are in place, but owner
does not have one. The usual, but small amount of rust under drivers' side
floor mats. The passenger side appeared rust-free.
        The owner just bought their home, and it looks like the Spit has to go.
have no connection or interest in the sale. Good luck. ASKING PRICE $3900.00.

        Nicole Searles                                  George (Lebanon,
Connecticut)
        860-642-7537                                    1968 Mk3 Spitfire
        Lebanon, Connecticut                            (Father- Daughter
project)
        (littlefish8@juno.com)