Re: Paint codes

To: Edward Hamilton <hamilton@ptd.net>
Subject: Re: Paint codes
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@enteract.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 1999 12:44:25 -0500
Ed,

Have a look at the various paint codes on the VTR web site
(http://www.vtr.org/maintain/paint-charts/index.html)

Though the dates and models are specific, I believe these are the same
for Spitfires.
They coincide with my books.  It sounds like you could be talking about
Pimento (72).
This number can be found on the plate inside the driver side door jam,
along with the interior color scheme code.

Vic