Re: U-joints

To: "bob harris" <harris88@rochester.infi.net>,
Subject: Re: U-joints
From: "Edward Hamilton" <hamilton@ptd.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 21:45:52 -0400
I purchased my Hardy Spicer "U" joints from Spit-bits.  I have the version
fitted with zirks -- part number HS194.  Not sure of the part number for the
sealed style, but Nigel (of Spit-bits) can outfit you.  I believe I paid
around 12-15 bucks for them.  As I recall, sealed or zirked were the same
price.

Best regards,
Ed Hamilton