Re: 2nd Carb Flooding out

To: "Mike Perry" <mikep@michindust.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 2nd Carb Flooding out
From: "Mike Perry" <mikep@michindust.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 15:09:47 -0400
FYI and in case it might help someone else...

I reversed the order of the tops of my float chambers, and vented one of the
lines from the first (front) carb per James Carpenter's suggestion.  Thanks!

I've got a bit of dialing in to do, but if my test drive is any indication,
the switch over from my worn out ZS to the dual HS4s is a wonderful
improvement in power!  Of course I couldn't push it for fear of burning it
up (too lean currently), but it sort of reminded me of a sports car!

Mike
72 Spit (starting to make me smile)