RE: 70 Spit Questions

To: <KHOCO@aol.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 70 Spit Questions
From: "Bill Miller" <millerb@netusa1.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 1999 10:08:34 -0500
You're right about the old gas/varnish.  Smells horrid when burning.  Open
the gas tank lid and sniff.  Probably the same smell, just not as strong.  I
would highly recommend pulling a gas line and draining the tank. I wouldn't
want that junk in my carbs, lines, and filters.  The car will run much
better on fresh gas anyway.

Bill

   Ken Copeland KHOCO@aol.com asked: