No fault insurance -

To: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: No fault insurance -
From: "Tom Shirley" <tshirley@VoyagerOnline.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 20:39:04 -0400
Many time, people think they know what no-fault insurance is, but don't. No
fault insurance means you can sue your own insurance company for
compensation, pain and suffering, etc. if the other party is at fault and
has no insurance. If you have hospitalization insurance as well as insurance
on your car, then why would you need anything else.

Some feel "they must be compensated". That's the problem nowadays. Everybody
wants to sue someone, and when they can't, they sue themselves, so to speak.
Too many lawyers and insurance companies. Give me the 50s and 60s when all
this crapola didn't go on.

Sorry, I got on the soapbox. I'll return to my cage now, thank you. 8^)

Tom Shirley Sale Creek, TN
1982 Royale RP31M Formula Ford (BAD DOG Racing)
1978 Triumph Spitfire
http://www.Geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1080