Spitfire/GT6 Drive

To: <Spitfires@autox.team.net>, <spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com>,
Subject: Spitfire/GT6 Drive
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 22:00:46 -0700
Greetings fellow Spit Pilots!

I was thinking it would be a grand and fun thing if all us southern
California (or others who might be in the area) Spit Pilots (and GT6ers)
were to get together and meet, maybe go for a "fly-by" and have lunch. I
think there would also be some Spit drivers not on the list, but in the
different area clubs who might like to join us. Think of the photo op of all
the Spits! I was hoping that we would be able to get a dozen spits
together-no matter what the condition-it would be great to see-and to meet
each other!

So, all you Spit Pilots in the greater L.A. area-or who might want to come
to the area to meet and have a great day, let me know and we'll start
planning!

Hope to hear from all of you soon,

Laura G. and Nigel