NOS AC fuel pump for 66-67 GT6 for sale or trade

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: NOS AC fuel pump for 66-67 GT6 for sale or trade
From: HD50EL@aol.com
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 01:28:47 EDT
In my stock of NOS parts I came across 1 NOS AC fuel pump for 66 and 67 GT6s.
This is the pump with the glass sediment bowl on it. If any one on the list
has a need for this pump, I am willing to sell it for a reasonable price, or
I will trade it for parts for the 75 Spitfire that I am currently restoring.
Thanks,

John