Re: Supercharging a spit 1500

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Supercharging a spit 1500
From: nikolai jaremka <njaremka@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 04:34:45 -0700 (PDT)

i don't know about the spitfire, but i have thought about it
myself as well.  however there is a company out there that has a
supercharging kit for the TR6 using an Eaton supercharger, the
name slips me right now.  i had contacted a supplier of Eaton
superchargers about installing one onto a carbed engine, and
they said it could be done, however it would be much easier if
the car was converted to fuel injection first.

i participated in a university project that did testing on a
supercharger and have some pretty good ideas for a spitfire.  if
anyone cares to chat about them, you can contact me off list.