Re: bringing pieces in from Canada...

To: Jim <jdeatsc1@rochester.rr.com>
Subject: Re: bringing pieces in from Canada...
From: F Underwood <funder77@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 22:38:00 -0400
I brought a windscreen and front valance and other assorted pieces from
British Columbia for the Ford. Declared that they were valued at $US200.
The Canadian Customs asked about my citizenship, the US Immigration
asked about the parts.  Go figure. BTW no costs added to my goodies!  Of
course three years later, that windscreen get knocked off the shelf and
is no longer usable.  Am on my way  to UK 9/23 for the All Ford Rally
and ANOTHER windscreen!
Cheers,
--
Frank U
59 Ford Consul MKII 'lowline' convertible