NOS and used Spitfire parts for sale

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: NOS and used Spitfire parts for sale
From: HD50EL@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 18:40:49 EDT
I have a fair amount of NOS and used parts for Spitfires for sale. The used
parts came from 6 Spitfires that I disassembled for parts, and the NOS parts
came from a former Triumph dealer here in Cincinnati. Most of the parts are
for 71-80 Spitfires, but I have engine/gearbox parts for earlier models also.
Please email me with any wants/needs. My prices are fair, and I am always
willing to trade/swap for parts that I am in need of. Also, please check my
seller's list on ebay for some really nice NOS parts. My ebay ID is hd50el,
thanks,

                                                      John C. Smith