SU H2 carb update

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: SU H2 carb update
From: "Donald H. Locker" <dhl@mrdog.msl.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 11:35:58 -0400
Thanks to all who have responded.  Looks like the H2 was used
primarily in Morris and MG-T series machines.  Moss has a good picture
of the carb (with slightly different cold-start enrichment levers) in
their TC/TD/TF catalogs.  Looks like Burlen and RealeyHealey can help
in the parts situation, so that's where things stand.

It was at Apple Hydraulics web site that I found the TC and TD
mentioned.  I knew I had seen it somewhere, but none of the usual
suspects yielded the information, even when pressed hard.  Then, going
back to look at the stopping side of the equation, I was back to
Apple, where it jumped up and bit me.
(www.applehydraulics.com/carbs.htm)

Anyone interested in more, drop me a line and I'll try to generate a
condensed all-in-one AYEWTK-type document.

Donald.

FrankenSpit says "Hi!" to all listers and their happy LBCs, and wishes
those less than happy LBCs better times.